Database Architect (SQL)
Are you an SQL Database Architect? You may be just the candidate we’re looking for.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Theorem Geo is in search of an SQL Database Architect. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following processes:
- In-depth experience with SQL Server.
- Proficient in designing/implementing/administering SQL Server environments
- Ability to identify requirements, develop data models, perform data analysis, write SQL queries, design and code complex stored procedures, and performance tune existing database processes.
- Assist with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Proven work experience troubleshooting transaction logs, viewing execution plans, tuning queries, and indexing strategies
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Design, implement and maintain SQL Server database systems
- Knowledge of SQL Server from architecture to administration including design, development, and optimization of SQL Server databases.
- Database Design and Development
- Maintenance and Support
- Monitoring and Performance Optimization
- Review and optimize functions, scripts, stored procedures, triggers, to ensure optimal coding goes into production
- Knowledge Sharing
Theorem Geo (TG) is a multi-disciplined company, that specializes in proprietary software development, shoreline management, storm response, predictive outage modeling, meteorological impact analysis, vegetation management transmission & distribution, unmanned aerial systems (drones).
Serving the utility industry for over a decade, TG deploys proprietary software development and databases to solve challenging problems for businesses, utilities and governments. TG’s data-driven analytics help industry automate and streamline regulatory compliance, operations monitoring, emergency response & other business challenges.