Theorem Geo is looking for a motivated developer to join our team in building customized web applications and web GIS systems. An ideal candidate would be passionate about leveraging cutting-edge technologies and thinking outside the box to devise creative solutions..
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in designing and building the front-end architecture for an enterprise system
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
- Develop solutions by analyzing system performance standards, conferring with users or managers; analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigating problem areas.
- Build web applications from the ground up
- Design and code new software or modifies existing software
- Debug and add new features to existing web applications and correct defects.
- Build custom features and tools for geospatial analysis
- Rapidly iterate on UI designs to build an optimal interface
- Integrate a diverse set of data into custom geospatial applications
- Integrate existing software into now or modified systems or operating environments.
- Make recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards.
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards.
- Assist with developing and executing test procedures for software components.
- Write or review software and system documentation.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools.
Theorem Geo (TG) is a multi-disciplined company, that specializes in proprietary software development, shoreline management, storm response, predictive outage modeling, meteorological impact analysis, vegetation management transmission & distribution, unmanned aerial systems (drones).
Serving the utility industry for over a decade, TG deploys proprietary software development and databases to solve challenging problems for businesses, utilities and governments. TG’s data-driven analytics help industry automate and streamline regulatory compliance, operations monitoring, emergency response & other business challenges.